Air Traffic Navigation
We design, manufacture, commission and support a complete line of ground-based radio navigation and landing aids, including category I through II/III Instrument Landing System, doppler and conventional VHF omni-directional range, and high and low power distance measuring equipment.
- MODEL 1118A/1119A Distance Measuring Equipment (DME)
- MODEL 2100 Instrument Landing System (ILS)
- MODEL 2237 Portable Integrated Receiver (PIR)
- RCSU MODEL 2238 / MODEL 2240 Remote Control and Status Unit
- Model 1150A VHF Omni-directional Range (VOR)
- 3400 MSSS Multilateration & ADS-B Systems